Membership with the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce is a great investment for the growth of your business. You become connected with the community and local businesses, and join forces with an organization that has your interests in mind.
- Networking opportunities: Participate in Chamber activities such as luncheons, committee meetings, quarterly after-hours events, and our annual Awards Banquet and familiarize our members with your business.
- Advertising Opportunities: Through the Chamber you may choose to put your name out to the community through ads in our quarterly newsletter, event sponsorships, or annual Resource Guide.
- Committees of Interest: Chamber members may choose to lend their skills to a committee or two that puts their talents to use.
- Educational Opportunities: Stay informed on timely topics by attending Chamber sponsored seminars, workshops, committee meetings, and quarterly Professional Development Luncheons.
- Web Site Link Availability: Prior to moving, many people consult the Chamber of Commerce. Make your business familiar to future, as well as current residents by linking to the Chamber Web Site.
- Strength in Numbers: In becoming a member of the Chamber, you are not only a part of the collective body, but an integral piece of the community. You have a voice in the situations surrounding your business needs. When many voices are raised and many people work together in community affairs, much is achieved. Working together works for you!
- Success After Hours Opportunities: Chamber members are given the opportunity to host our quarterly social event that allows the business community a relaxed look at the back room workings of our members. Refreshments are served, door prizes are awarded and a fun time is had by all.
Not a member? Join the Columbia County Chamber today! Download the application which contains details on membership costs for your business. Membership dues can be paid by credit card or check.