Top Reasons to Invest in the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- Invest in a Healthy Local Economy and Build a better workforce… Investing in the Chamber helps Columbia County promote quality growth that adds new businesses and customers for your business. Increase your prospect base by using our online business directory at www.columbiacountychamber.com. Valuable links to many member businesses, important local agencies and county government are all here on one page. The annual Resource Guide is the printed piece that allows customers to find you or for you to find customers.
- People do business with people they know! … Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships. Many of the events provide professional development and resource information for our members. Look on the website for Upcoming Events and meet your next best business partner!
- Web Based Marketing of Your Products or Services… Use your Chamber’s website to post coupons on our Hot Deals page, add events to our Calendar and list employment openings on the Job Postings page. All current members are listed alphabetically and by category on our online business directory to help both members and non-members alike do business with you!
- Become a Committee Member… Service on one of our many committees provides numerous networking opportunities and professional leadership development. The Workforce and Education Committee actively work with local schools, colleges and universities to provide local business owners with skilled, qualified employees. Our Government Affairs committee advocates legislatively on behalf of businesses and develops our legislative agenda. Build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Ribbon Cuts or Ground Breaking … Ribbon Cuts are a great way to quickly bring awareness to your business. This ceremony introduces you and your employees, along with your location, products and services to the community. Ribbon cutting ceremonies are available for those joining the Chamber for the first time, in celebration of a major business anniversary, or an expansion or renovation. Ribbon Cut pictures are sent to the Columbia County News Times for possible insertion. Call the Chamber office for the Ribbon Cut Planner form to reserve your date and time. Chamber Ambassadors along with elected officials are encouraged to attend this event. “Grand Opening” or “Congratulations” banners are available, free of charge, to be displayed at your business for seven days. $50 New Member First Year Ribbon Cut or Ground Breaking.
- Save 7.5% on Worker’s Comp… The Chamber’s Drugs Don’t Work Program will save you 7.5% on your worker’s compensation insurance premiums. This easy to implement program improves your bottom line in a BIG way. These savings often pay your membership dues!
- Complimentary Membership in the Georgia Chamber Federation….for businesses with ten employees or less. A $500 value! Receive pertinent information form the Georgia Chamber of Commerce that caters to small business on the state level.
- A tax write off for your business….The Chamber of Commerce is a deductible business expense and is a 95% tax write-off. Further information is available from your tax advisor.
- Free Notary and Origin of Service Stamp