Membership with the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce is a great investment for the growth of your business. You become connected with the community and local businesses, and join forces with an organization that has your interests in mind.
Member benefits include:
- Networking opportunities: Participate in Chamber activities such as luncheons, committee meetings, quarterly after-hours events, and our annual Awards Banquet and familiarize our members with your business.
- Advertising Opportunities: Through the Chamber you may choose to put your name out to the community through ads in our quarterly newsletter, event sponsorships, or annual Resource Guide.
- Committees of Interest: Chamber members may choose to lend their skills to a committee or two that puts their talents to use.
- Educational Opportunities: Stay informed on timely topics by attending Chamber sponsored seminars, workshops, committee meetings, and quarterly Professional Development Luncheons.
- Web Site Link Availability: Prior to moving, many people consult the Chamber of Commerce. Make your business familiar to future, as well as current residents by linking to the Chamber Web Site.
- Strength in Numbers: In becoming a member of the Chamber, you are not only a part of the collective body, but an integral piece of the community. You have a voice in the situations surrounding your business needs. When many voices are raised and many people work together in community affairs, much is achieved. Working together works for you!
- Success After Hours Opportunities: Chamber members are given the opportunity to host our quarterly social event that allows the business community a relaxed look at the back room workings of our members. Refreshments are served, door prizes are awarded and a fun time is had by all.
Not a member? Join the Columbia County Chamber today! Download the application which contains details on membership costs for your business. Membership dues can be paid by credit card or check.
Other inquiries or referrals can be sent to the chamber at email@example.com or by calling 706-651-001